Institution: Loyola University Chicago
Position Title: Associate Director of Admission
Search close date: Open until filled
Contact Information: Lake Shore Campus Human Resources, Phone: 773.508.3140, email@example.com
More information is available at: http://www.careers.luc.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=59511
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees a focused recruitment territory with specific emphasis on multicultural recruitment, outreach initiatives, and programming within the greater Chicago area and other assigned markets. Travel is required.
- Assists with comprehensive student recruitment plan designed to meet university enrollment goals for each cycle and each student population.
- Supervision includes working with a minimum of one direct report, two other professional staff members, approximately 25 student workers/diversity leaders, and overseeing programs and recruitment initiatives assigned to these staff members.
- Utilizes data, demographic trends, industry best practices and other forms of quantitative feedback to improve, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of multicultural admission strategies.
- Works to support marketing and communication initiatives for multicultural student recruitment which include, but are not limited to, a comprehensive review of the communication flow for targeted audiences; updates for electronic, print and web/social media communication; establishment, promotion and evaluation of appropriate special events on-campus and off-campus with emphasis on yield; and the development/enhancement of a counselor/advisor communication flow.
- Collaborates with campus offices such as Student Diversity and Multicultural Affairs, Office of First Year Experience, ACE, Financial Aid and the professional Schools and College.
- Serves as senior admission committee member for file review.
- Manages budgets associated with multicultural focused admission and yield events.
- Performs other duties as required.