DePaul College Prep
Office of Admissions
Position: Admissions Counselor – Full Time
DePaul College Prep seeks an innovative and energetic individual to become an Admissions Counselor and provide support for the Offices Of Admissions & Institutional Advancement. This position reports directly to the Director of Admissions within the Office of Institutional Advancement.
This individual will be an important member of the Office of Admissions and the Office of Institutional Advancement, working with the team that oversees admissions, marketing and communications, as well as collaborating with school constituencies including faculty, staff, students, families, alumni and Board of Directors.
Primary Role & Responsibility
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
• Support all operations of the Office of Admissions
• Serve as a primary liaison between prospective families and DePaul College Prep
• Help to arrange shadow day visit experiences
• Assist with entire process of recruitment and stewardship of students and families (online, phone, in-person, on campus and off campus)
• Collaborate and review all applications for admissions; serve on the admissions committee
• Provide tours of campus to prospective families
• Assist in planning and executing all admissions events on campus and off campus
• Strong focus on external outreach and role as liaison to grade schools during very active season of fall recruiting and throughout the entire year
• Coordinate Student Ambassador Program and assist with Parent Ambassador Program
• Assist in overseeing network of parents, former parents and alumni who support the Admissions Program
• Help to coordinate and market camp programming in the summer and winter seasons
• Assist in data management and input, along with application document collection and notification
• Maintain enrollment reports and relevant statistics on all aspects of the admissions office and reporting (inquiry and demographic information)
• Support Office of Institutional Advancement as needed
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
• B.A./B.S. required
• Experience with primary or secondary school admissions and/or operations
• Commitment to a collaborative and team leadership environment
• Strong writing, presentation and verbal skills, as well as strong technology skills
• Dedication to DePaul College Prep’s mission and vision
• Proven track record in relationship building with both external and internal audiences
• Valid Illinois Driver’s License
To Apply: Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to the attention of the Director of Institutional Advancement, Amy Golden, at email@example.com.
For more information about DePaul College Prep, please visit our website at www.depaulprep.org.